Our goal is to help frustrated Audi owners skip the dealer run around and reduce their repair and maintenance costs.
We are able reduce your repair costs by being able to offer you more options than the dealer and our 30-plus years of hands-on product knowledge allows us to find the root cause of your problem fast.
We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. We don’t have a fancy shop with Italian tile on the floor or marble counter tops. You won’t find large screen TVs on the wall or a fleet of loaner cars.
We can offer our customers many parts and repair options that the dealer can’t and will not offer you.
Depending on your individual budget we can source a variety of discounted and used parts options. We can also repair engines and transmissions when the dealer will only offer the option to replace them with a new engine or transmission.
If your Audi needs timing chains and tensioners and the dealer quoted you $15,000 for the repair then give us a call.
The following is just a small list of the Audi services we offer:
1. DSG service
2. Timing belt replacement
3. High pressure fuel pump and camshaft replacement
4. Broken shift fork replacement
5. Coolant flange replacement
6. Dual mass flywheel and clutch replacement
7. Walnut blasting intake valves and ports to fix misfire problems
8. TDI particulate filter replacement
9. Turbo replacement
10. Replace bent valves
11. Timing chain and tensioner replacements
12. Tire mount and balance
13. Straighten bent wheels
14. Factory scheduled maintenance