2018 Audi S4 product and pricing announcement
The all-new 2018 Audi S4 achieves a best-in-class 0-60 mph time of 4.4 seconds, a full two-tenths of a second faster than the Mercedes-AMG C43 and BMW 340i xDrive
- Replacing the previous S4’s supercharged V6 engine, the all-new 3.0-liter TFSI V6 produces an impressive 354 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, an increase of 21hp and 44 lb-ft
- Standard 6-piston monobloc front brake calipers, along with available sport adaptive damping suspension and an updated quattro sport rear differential provide enhanced performance and driving dynamics
Arriving in dealerships this Spring, the all-new S4 provides additional content and increased performance over the previous S4, as well as the competition. Starting at a Premium Plus trim level, the S4 builds upon the A4 with the following additional standard equipment:
- 18” 5-double-spoke-star design wheels with standard summer tires or optional all-season tires
- 3-spoke multifunction flat-bottom steering wheel with shift paddles and S badging
- Diamond stitched S sport seats with power side bolsters and massage function
- Leather/Alcantara® interior with contrast stitching
- Brushed aluminum decorative inlays
- Aluminum-optic exterior side mirror housings
- Platinum Gray Singleframe grill with aluminum-optic double blade bars
- Quad exhaust outlets
- Rear trunk lid lip spoiler
Comparing standard equipment to the competition, the Mercedes-AMG C43 is standard equipped with leatherette/DINAMICA seats, halogen headlights, an unbranded base audio system, and without a sunroof, yet starts at $52,000 MSRP. The 2018 Audi S4 starts at only $50,900 MSRP and is standard equipped with leather/Alcantara® seats, LED headlights, a Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, and a panoramic sunroof.
Increased content, class-leading performance, and exceptional value is what sets the S4 apart in the segment.
Vehicles begin arriving in dealerships this spring.
Model year 2018 Audi S4 starting manufacturer suggested retail prices:
*Prices above exclude destination charge ($975), taxes, title, options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
The post 2018 Audi S4 product and pricing announcement appeared first on QuattroWorld.
via QuattroWorld http://ift.tt/1qfmfj1
February 21, 2017 at 04:20AM